Friday, September 13, 2019

September 13

I am back from my trip - it was a wonderful time.  
I love Scotland😃.

It took me a couple of days to get back into the swing of things here - needless to say after an 11 hour flying time I was pretty tired.

Now I have to get those pears & plums out of the frig and process.  Then it's on to the veg in the garden; beets & carrots, plus the kohlrabi & kale.  The poor cabbages split in the rain that came while I was gone, so I harvested them & stored the heads in 'frig; we'll eat the soon so as not to have waste.  There were only 5 heads and they are not the large variety.

I got lovely pictures, lovely yarn, and even some roving; plus, of course, some "sweets" and gifts for my family.

I'll post some photos soon.  I hope to be able to make a "video" of the pictures so as to run them as a slide show.

No comments:

drMolly, the BeanQueen