Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Oct 13-22

ACK!
Life can certainly get complicated when one is not looking.
This last week was just darn busy with trying to get the work on our porch & new door started and other things around the house.  
I got a lot of things moved into the garage - well my now craft half of it.  I am trying to get one of the many UFO's ready to quilt.  It is nice to have tables that I can leave up.
And I got the stuff ready for msH & I to go to Fiber Camp.  We went right after school on Friday and returned Sunday evening.  It was loads of fun.  However, I forgot my camera so didn't get any pictures.  I could have used my phone, I guess, but didn't think of it at the time.
I got a lot of spinning & knitting done and learned how to make a journal book.  It turned out really well, but the moment msH saw it she said, "Oh gramma can I have that?  the colors are so pretty.  I really like the red & green."  So I'll have to make some more.  They had fabric on the covers.
Oct 22:  today I am having a bad hip day - I guess it's all the changes in weather.  I went to my medical provider to ask if it was time and got a definite yes.  So, now I'm awaiting the call from the orthopedic surgeon for the date set-up, etc.

No comments:

drMolly, the BeanQueen