Tuesday, October 29, 2019

October 23-29

Spent a lot of time making werewolf costume for msH - it is done and on to other stuff.

Our new porch is beginning to take shape - looking good.

Oct 29: It was 9 degrees here this AM.  Last evening as I drove home from taking msH to dance it was snowing and blowing up quite a blizzard.  Most of the snow is gone this morning, but the cold continues so it's not likely to melt away.
And winter commences !

I've now some time to start working on the Holiday gifts.  Plus try to figure out what to buy for the rest of the gifts.  I may try to make some more cookies with msH this year, too.  
She & her mom made a Halloween gingerbread house.  It was quite cute.  She told me about what part she was going to eat, LOL.

I'm slowly getting the craft room and the garage part ready for me to do some real intense work.  I want to get these UFO's "outa' here" !  I have a kerosene heater to keep some of the chill out of the garage, but have to dress warmly to work out there now.

No comments:

drMolly, the BeanQueen