Saturday, October 05, 2019

October 2-5

It's been a struggle here with hip pain, etc.  But I got all of the gardens/berries/orchards ready for winter.  I've left beets & carrots to harvest and garlic to plant, but am going to try to get that done this weekend.  I can store the beets & carrots in the 'frig for the winter (there are not a huge amount of either one).
I got the flannel quilt for msH done and am now working on finishing the scrap challenge quilt that msD from Grammy G's shop made for this summer.  (yes, I'm behind as usual)

October 5:  We did the farmer's market today and will start the beet harvest this afternoon.  I got the latest pair of socks done and will take a photo as soon as I can find my camera.  Hey!!! old age ain't for sissies !!!

No comments:

drMolly, the BeanQueen