Saturday, January 25, 2020

January 25

Two weeks from surgery and things are going well.  I do some walking with my walker, I do exercises set out by the PT, and I have a handle on pain management.  Although it is incredibly boring to be limited to that which can be done sitting down with one’s feet up.  I have made an enormous number of dishcloths to use up my plethora of cotton and have been working on the crochet doll for msH.  I have the doll complete & am now on to various outfits for her.
It’s been raining a lot and our snow is nearly all gone.  We lost one of our “old lady” hens two days ago.  Now her “sister” is alone as the old gals didn’t ever let the younger ones get close.  
The mister is planning to go back to driving the school bus next week as I feel OK to be by myself for a few hours each morning & afternoon, plus my phone will be at hand.

No comments:

drMolly, the BeanQueen