Thursday, March 12, 2020

March 12

Well, what with the corona virus stuff and our lousy govt response many things are being cancelled.  It remains to be seen if dance and the spin-in will happen.  It is important to protect those who are at risk, but much better response could have happened if that stupid ass in charge was really interested in being the person in office that he was "elected" to be.  When are the people in this country going to stop letting themselves be railroaded into things that they could have done something about before it happened????????
Last couple of days have been warm and the Siberian Iris are blooming in the garden bed, plus it will be only a short time until the crocus open as the buds are out, too.
I hope it'll be an easy spring and summer, but I don't hold my breath now.
I'm working on a quilt for the quilt show in April.  I can now access my space in the garage, but shall have to turn on the heater when I'm out there as it is still chilly.

No comments:

drMolly, the BeanQueen