Sunday, March 08, 2020

March 8

I'm not being good about keeping up here.  But to be truthful not much is going on.  It is still too cold to work out of doors much and I am not up to it quite yet anyway.
I did get a nice surprise from the DD & family.  They brought us a bottom freezer 'frig' similar to their new one.  It was a tight fit into the old space, but we made it. 
I just finished today getting all of the things straightened out in the new one and in the one in the garage.   We took out the old 'frig' in the garage (it didn't work right anyhow) and replaced it with the one that had been in the kitchen.  Now I keep my baking flours & such in there along with the "Irma Pickles" from last year.  
Oops, I forgot, I still have to re-arrange the freezer contents as I just took everything out of the freezer part & put it into the upright freezers in the garage.  I'll get to that tomorrow.
I still get tired fairly easily, but am getting better.  I hope by gardening season things will be back to fairly normal.
I took msH to get her soccer gear yesterday.  She starts at the end of March for her first foray into sports for kids.  I hope she likes it as it is good exercise for small people.

No comments:

drMolly, the BeanQueen