Wednesday, November 04, 2020

November is here


It has warmed a little, but the damage was done to the plants that did not have a chance to "chill out" before they were blasted with the cold.  I'm  pretty sure all will survive, but they just don't look good at all.  No pretty colors here for autumn, just dead brown leaves.

I've started work on a new quilting project (well, actually an old UFO batch of quilt blocks).  

Here is a picture of the layout I'm planning.  It is going to take some gentle piecing for the center as I'm using blocks not the same size, but the outside  will go quickly as the blocks are all the same size. There are Sunbonnet Sue & Overall Bill blocks that will be arranged in the center.  

I'm also working on a knitted hat, the scrap blanket and msH's crochet doll suite.

No comments:

drMolly, the BeanQueen