Thursday, January 25, 2024

January 25, 2024

 

IT'S MELTING - HALLELUJAH!
Thank heavens we're getting unlocked from the snow and that awful cold.  I'm just getting too old for really cold weather anymore - but still, I'm NOT going to advocate for "snowbirding".  One lives where one lives and does not go gallivanting all over the country.  

Busy around here just living right now; BUT the mister is back to work and doing so much better after his life altering experience, lol.  Learned a lesson he did and is just a bit more judicious about how he does things.

Well, I'm up for a knee replacement as soon as all of the medical things are worked out.  I have to get passes from the cardiologist, from my primary care physician and from the anesthesiologist who will assist the orthopedic surgeon.  We're working on all of that now and will see when we get to have this excitement in our lives.  I know that this is way different from the hip replacement; for one thing it is WAY MORE painful and takes longer time to get back to one's "normal" activities.  But, I'm more than willing to work on it as the pain & discomfort that it causes to my life now is too overwhelming to let it continue.

The grands bought a house; msH likes her new home and her folks are over the moon to have their own place.  I hope they are able to handle the high cost of owning a home now-a-days and have all success with this stage of their lives.

The #2 grand is continuing his education via on-line college courses.  We encourage him to gain as much as he can for his future.  

Other than that things are just going along as one might expect; wake up, "do" the day and try to enjoy all of it.

No comments:

drMolly, the BeanQueen