Thursday, February 22, 2024

February 22, 2024

 


And we're into another false spring, lol.  Yesterday it was 56 and today the sun is shining so beautifully.  But I'm not lulled into thinking it'll stay; in fact the weather forecast for next week is down to freezing and below again, plus perhaps a bit more snow.  

I am, however, getting my order in for a bit more seed-specifically onions as I'm out-for the garden.  I've ordered potatoes for myself and the DD, too.  Otherwise it looks like there'll be plenty of seed.  I also noted that we need more green beans this year, so there'll be more planted than last year.  I'm going to have to size down a bit as I'm not sure how well I'll be doing by gardening time.  

The new knee is a GO!  It'll be March 1, 2024.  I've one week to get things ready for the mister to be able to handle things by himself - egad! I'll have to eat his cooking, so I'd better have some things that are relatively easy to fix, LOL.

I finished one more Comfort Quilt (aka the old CASA quilts).  I've no more tops put together so I'll be working on them as soon as I can sew again.  It's going to be naught but handwork for a bit, though.


1 comment:

Scooquilt said...

I'm just now reading this, so I guess today was Knee Day! Best of luck for a quick rehab and good garden season.

drMolly, the BeanQueen