Saturday, February 20, 2021

February 20, 2021

 Well, so far February is not being the best month.  We've finally received our snow and then some.  Climate change certainly is messing with us.  We are so short lived that we just can't roll with the punches - and of course, some of this is due to our own selfish behavior.

And we had a very sad day yesterday; our msDaisy is now across the Rainbow Bridge.  I am so sad and I will miss her every day-especially when I go for my walk.  But she is so much better off now, no longer sick and suffering so.  The mister and I feel as if we will not adopt another fur baby as it is so hard to part with them. 

I'm working on an amigurumi griffon for msH - 😲😲😲 what a chore it is.  It is not hard to do, but such a complicated bunch of parts to do and then put together.  AH!!!! what one does for love.  I am also nearly half way through the feet on my son's socks.  I want to start a pair for myself, but I'm holding out for finishes before I do.

The quilting marathon continues as I work though the area 51 stash and try to complete some other challenges with quilters in my area.  I do love sewing and it takes my mind from the seemingly endless times of tribulation.

OK, enough whinging; let me get on with life and perhaps do some baking today, too.

No comments:

drMolly, the BeanQueen