Monday, February 08, 2021

February 8, 2021

 We go more snow last evening, now we've had about 5".  This is no where near enough for the upcoming dry season, but we will be thankful for that which we received.

Of course, not much going on as the Covid still rages.  Today, again, msH has dance (abbreviated and virus-safe as possible) and I will drop her off to get a bit of exercise.  I'm worried that she is not getting enough active time as she has started to gain weight.  I hope that when they return to full school week that the phys ed will help.

I've started working on an amigurumi griffin for her.  She picked out the pattern, the yarn and asked me if I could do it for her.  I'm not that much of a crocheter, but I guess I'm going to learn.

I am still slowly working through the quilts UFOs and the knit projects, too.  When home most of the time I get lots of time after the house maintenance.

No comments:

drMolly, the BeanQueen