Thursday, February 04, 2021

February 4, 2021

A shot of my bargain amaryllis, picked up for $5 after the holiday when holiday items were being pushed out the door.  It eventually had four trumpets, but got top heavy & tipped over breaking the flower stem.  I’ll put the bulb in my garden this summer and get it bigger, plus maybe it’ll make some “babies” like my red one.  


 It feels as if life is sort of just rolling over & over without seeming to change.  The days seem to melt into each other and it is hard to tell differences.

We are not having “real winter” and I fear it will be so hard this summer.  I told the mister that we’re going to have to get out & prune the trees soon as the sap may start to rise early.

I got the #1grandson’s ear flap hat done - third time’s the charm - he obviously got big head genes somewhere 🙄.  Of course I forgot to take a photo.  Now I am working on a pair of socks for my son.  I sent off the pair I made for his wife, no photo AGAIN. 

I have been quilting up a storm too.  I got two more flimsys done and am now quilting the ones I had previously sandwiched.  I can’t sandwich more as I’m out of pins & I pin baste my quilts prior to quilting them.


No comments:

drMolly, the BeanQueen