Friday, March 05, 2021

March 5, 2021

 Well, our snow is nearly gone, perhaps we can start to move into Spring, BUT on the Palouse one never knows ??

I've received nearly all of my seed orders and now just have to wait until "real" spring to get some things started.  The DD & I are planning to order the chicks in April so we only have to buy 15.  She has someone who will order with us so we don't have to deal with all those chickens we really don't need, LOL.  I also have to start looking up where I can get some new raspberries and strawberries suitable for our climate and disease levels.  One thing after another, as per usual.

I'm still buckling down on the quilting Area 51 UFO's as well as some newer projects.  The knitting and crochet is coming along, too.  I've started some "Mother Bear bears", the baby griffon and a pair of socks for me!

No comments:

drMolly, the BeanQueen