Sunday, March 21, 2021

March 21, 2021 - IT'S SPRING!

 Well, on the calendar, anyway.  It is getting warmer and some flowers are blooming in the garden.  We've lovely Siberian Iris and crocus of many colors showing off.

I'm fully vaccinated ! so we're safer in this household.  We still follow all of the protocols when going out, but feel better about being around others.  And today I'm scheduled to teach a knitting class to my Wool Gatherer friends.  It will be safely conducted with masks, etc. BUT it will be so good to see my friends.

I'm working on the following: crocheted griffon baby, crochet doll accoutrements'; knitted mitts for a test knit, knit socks; sewing underwear for myself & msH, planning sewing projects; binding a quilt and setting up others to be bound; spinning on my spindle and planning other spinning on my wheel; getting seeds ready to be started in the greenhouse and finishing cleaning out in the garden.  To top it all off I'm going to start my spring cleaning next week, too.  

BUSY, BUSY, BUSY keeps me sane and in better shape I am hoping 👩💖

No comments:

drMolly, the BeanQueen