Monday, February 21, 2022

February 21, 2022

 The mister took me to Portland this long weekend so I could visit the gravesite of my folks.  It is a long and tiring trip, but I was glad to be able to do it.  Last I knew we were not supposed to put flowers on grave so I didn't bring anything.  However, AA said that they allow them during holidays and that they have to be real ones.  I was going to bring a rock to put on there anyway, but forgot.  Next time for sure, flowers and a ROCK!

It started snowing again here today; I hope it does not last.  I'm ready for some spring, although I know this is the Palouse and it's going to be a bit.  I'm ready to get my gardening going.

The "chooks" are OK, but "stoner", the Polish topknot one decided to take a long walk last week and we were lucky enough to have someone find her.  I hope she figures that it is better to stay here.  She has not started laying yet either, so am not sure why as the other young ladies are giving us eggs.  The old ladies are obviously taking a break as we get none from them.


No comments:

drMolly, the BeanQueen