Monday, February 28, 2022

February 28. 2022

 And it's the last of February; still cold, although it has started raining so mayhap the snow will be gone soon.  When I went shopping Saturday I was surprised to see that although we still had snow, there was almost nothing in Moscow and very little in Pullman.  I'll be glad to see it go. 

Tonight is our local book club and we are actually meeting in person!  It' been a long time.  I hope the pandemic is over soon so that life can become more normal.  Although that is a misnomer as now we deal with the prospect of war from Russia's megalomaniac Putin as he invades Ukraine and perhaps beyond.  A quite frightening time - as if the world was not already bad off.

I got the challenge quilt done, but it's not my best work.  I had to rip out some of the quilting to see if I could make it look better and not warp the quilt itself.  I also finished an old UFO of a quilted pillow top.  I'll need to get some photos in here.

OK, enough for today, it's back to that ever on-going project to organize and down-size.

No comments:

drMolly, the BeanQueen