Friday, March 18, 2022

March 18, 2020

 It's the day after St. Patrick's Day and still pretty cool out there.  Although we've had some fairly warm days one can't depend on the Palouse to keep it up for a bit yet.  I'm itching to work out in the garden, etc. but shall have to restrict myself to clean up.  I think, however, I can put some lettuce into the cold frame.

Things are pretty much the same around here; we don't go out much yet.  The mister goes to work and I stay at home and be a homemaker.  I get things done in the craft area but I am tired a lot (thanks old age) and don't get as much done as I would wish.  On the other hand, as my mum would have said "consider the alternative" and I'm not ready for that yet.

I'm nearly finished with a CASA quilt and plan to do some more of them as I don't have to find a place or recipient myself.  I'm trying to convince the DD to start back up on some cross stitch so she'll have something to take her mind off her stress.  Not too much luck so far.

The #2 GS is causing her a lot of worry as although he has a job he doesn't get that he has to help pay for his expenses.  Although yesterday she said he is considering getting on to going to college.  I hope so!

I'm going to try to make some reservations for camping today so we may actually be able to get some in.  After last year of not finding any room and only getting to go 2 times 😢😢.

OK, journey on and be yourself!

No comments:

drMolly, the BeanQueen