Thursday, April 07, 2022

April 7, 2022

 A beautiful day today!  I went out to my friend's farm to see the baby goats.  I miss having the babies in the spring, but not all of the work to have livestock.  The chickens will do for me, LOL.  I put onion seed into a flat and have it on the germination mat.  I added a few kohlrabi seed, too.  I hope to get out during next week to put in some early spinach and more kohlrabi & a bit of kale.  The garlic and shallots are coming up even with some frosts still in the early morning before dawn.  The hard work of keeping up with the chores outside is rapidly approaching.  

Tomorrow, I go to enter my quilts in our quilt show and on Saturday & Sunday I will be working at the show with other members of our quilting group.  It is always a beautiful show and what with last year's shut out-COVID inspired-many folks are looking to see the lovely work.

No comments:

drMolly, the BeanQueen