Thursday, August 11, 2022

August 11, 2022

It's still summer here, but autumnal night temperatures have come with the wind and some T-storms of the season.  Not much rain, good for farmers, not so good for us who are tired of watering what is left of the garden.  It did rain a bit with last night's T-storm, of course after I had harvested onions and garlic and left them to cure on top of the bed and in my drying rack.  So now they'll have to be turned over, sort of like farmers who get their hay rained upon.  

I've finished my test knit for The PassioknitSpinner                              https://tinyurl.com/ycx4ymzp  and she is publishing pattern on August 20 on Ravelry and on her site.  It is a very nice project and useful, too.  Now I need to finish the second sockette for the G-grand and then I can cast on the Tee for which I bought linen yarn and a pattern.  It will be my first foray into knitting with linen.  

The heart saga continues with my now very boring menu and all that medicine.  I'm doing some PT for my shoulder now and trying to do my TaiChi to get back some of my strength and endurance, but I suspect it will never be the same - sad for me as I had so many things I wanted to get done.  Ah Well, life does still go on.

No comments:

drMolly, the BeanQueen