Thursday, December 08, 2022

December 8, 2022

 Tls’ winter coming up and we’ve had the cold & snow that heralds it’s arrival.

Plus, we’re also in the holiday season-much too early for the shopping onslaught that plagues this time of year!  ie. one just won’t have a good holiday season unless one spends every penny & more 👎👎👎.

I’ve made/am making most of the gifts from my marvelous stash so won’t spend quite as much as all those merchants wish I would.  It saves us money and uses that which we already own-reducing my stash, always a good thing.

I, of course, do not like these short daylight hours, but know it will begin to lengthen again fairly soon.

It’s also my time to think about what I’ll put into the garden next year. And, of course I have ideas WAY bigger than my abilities 🙄🙄🙄. But my garden is one of my happy places and I won’t give it up.

No comments:

drMolly, the BeanQueen