Friday, November 11, 2022

November 11. 2022

 


Veterans Day here in the U.S. and the hub's & my 28th anniversary.

It's wintery now, but not the usual winter here; still no snow and not much cold. It went from being in 50-60's down to 20's and then teens in a couple of days-another shocker for the plants. And my poor chickens are still molting and cold, too-I put light in their coop. To top it off the humidity is much higher than normal making it quite cold for our "neck of the woods"-we don't normally have high humidity and it makes it seem colder than what we are used to with those type of temps.

I've just been carrying on with what I'm doing around here: homework and then things to occupy my time with my hobbies AND started making Christmas gifts. There's not so much money for gifts around here due to all of the work done on the house, done for a bit now until next year and then more! So I figured I could use my time and energy to make some myself-I have lots of ideas and lots of resources around me.





No comments:

drMolly, the BeanQueen