Monday, June 09, 2008

Finished my dad's socks


Here are the socks I made for my father. He wanted fairly short tops and I made sure the cast-on was good & springy, as he sometimes has problems with swelling in his feet. I also made sure the ankles were large enough to comfortably go over his if this has occurred.
I really like this yarn - Trekking, color #105 - so much so that I plan on getting some more to use in other sock projects.
Weather here on the Palouse has gone back to cool and rainy. It was so nice yesterday, but we really did not get to enjoy it as we made a trip to Walla Walla to visit with a friend of Mike's who had come "home" for a few days to visit her folks. We spent most of our day driving & a few hours visiting - those one day "down & back" trips are such a trial.

No comments:

drMolly, the BeanQueen