Monday, October 06, 2008

Autumn weather &.............

The temperatures have begun dropping - we cover the tomatoes every night now, but it looks as if we will have to pull the plants & hang them in the garage. Weather forcasts says chance of snow on Thursday and temperatures into the 20's at night.

There goes my late raspberries. I guess we should be thankful that we have had some to eat. I'll have to make sure & check them Wednesday after work & get all I can before the projected cold.

Wanted to put up a picture of the Christmas stockings I have started for the DGS's. I joined the Carefee Holiday-or not-KAL at http://carefreeholiday-ornot-kal.blogspot.com/ & decided 2 of my projects for the holidays will be the stockings. The photo shows a picture from the pattern and my start.

I'm not sure what else I will try to do yet, perhaps some dishcloths or some scarves. I did get that nice scarf yarn from the discount bin at JoAnn - $1 a ball !



No comments:

drMolly, the BeanQueen