Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Tuesday & it's still warm here, hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Rosevale: Amazing weather for out here on the Palouse Prairie - it generally has started freezing by now, but tomorrow is supposed to be record high - who 'woulda' thought???
It did get to 28 on Monday night, but the berries on the west side of the house were protected by the heat reflection from the wall of the garage & didn't get damaged, the tomatoes & peppers are protected in the plastic house, and I've covered the lettuces with some row cover, so things in the garden are just fine, thank you. And since the afore-mentioned record high temperatures seem to be keeping the nights above freezing mostly, we can plan to get more berries & keep the veggies safe, too.
tales of drM: I came home early today as I was so tired I could not concentrate - kept "falling asleep" at my computer. I had finished the day's tests and was trying to get some records in order. Oh well, I'll just have to finish tomorrow. I actually came home & took a nap!!
"PO patter": He worked just 8 hours today - one of those days they made him come home early; there is at least one of those in each week. It was a good thing as tonight is one of his bowling nights, but we got to have supper together. We had BLTs and corn on the cob, YUMMM!
hobbies: I've already posted pictures in my groups and on Ravelry, but here's a couple of photos; one is my mystery socks - finished! and the other is the progress on my Woman's Textured Sleeveless Pullover.
I'm also hoping to get started on some Christmas dish / wash cloths this weekend.






1 comment:

Daniele said...

I love how those socks turned out, Dr. Molly. What a great pattern!

drMolly, the BeanQueen