Saturday, November 14, 2009

It's Saturday

The view from our front porch - late autumn clear skies.

There was a bit of snow last night. And it's gotten colder; I had to scrape ice from the PU windows before I could leave to do the weekly shopping.

I did not have much shopping to do since we are leaving on Monday to go to the folks for a visit. But, I got some 'chemicals' to have in storage for use in the spring - copper for the threat of fireblight, dormant oil to use to "drown" hibernating buggies, & moss killer for the roof. (When 'tP' was up there doing the gutters last week he found moss on the roofing, not a good thing)
Oh, and then I succumbed to the sale at Michael's - someone on Ravelry alerted us to it, LOL - and got enough Paton's wool for a sweater, plus some to make myself some heavy winter socks.

No comments:

drMolly, the BeanQueen