Sunday, March 21, 2010

Now that is HARD work............

am up way early this morning - I got so tired & sore while doing the tree pruning that I just went to bed early - thusly causing myself to wake up early, too. UGH!
Anyway, I got 4&1/2 trees (of 7) done before my arms & shoulders gave out - still sore this AM, too.
I have a fiber group meeting today + need to do the shopping I put off from yesterday, plus it may rain today, too; so I hope I will have enough time and/or energy to finish. It may have to be put off until later this week, but I want to get it done before I go to help my mum - I got the "second shift" - remember?
'tP' should be home near end of the week - he called to tell me he was so tired of travelling & was going to need a "vacation" from his vacation. He would ALMOST be glad to go back to work, LOL.
Here is a photo of progress on the Padfoot Socks (Natalie Martinez Rush-Barknknit Designs) - I have the cuff + ~2" into the design on both. I'm doing 2 at a time on ML - see my project page on ravelryTM (http://www.ravelry.com/projects/drMolly/padfoot-socks)


The TS pattern,
and the seed stitch on the front of the socks.

2 comments:

Fru-la-la! said...

gorgeous socks! I casted on the padfoots yesterday!!

drMolly, the BeanQueen said...

Thank you so much! They are coming along nicely.

drMolly, the BeanQueen