Monday, May 31, 2010

An extra day off - & it's back to rain

On this Memorial Day, we remember our fallen military personnel, but also as it was originally intended, our other loved ones, too.
As above, it's raining again, got one good day to get in some work around the 'old homestead': 'tP' finished the main house painting - trim and the white parts to go; I got gardening done, as in finished planting flowers and herbs. There is a TON of weeding to do, but since it is so wet out right now, I'll have to wait for a break if it comes.
I hope to get some bread & cookies made today, as well as try my best to get that craft/computer room organized - I can't find ANYTHING in there right now.
I got a table and moved the office stuff into the 2nd bedroom so there would be a little more room in here.
OK, checking my Farmville (I am addicted, LOL) & off to work on my projects of the day.

No comments:

drMolly, the BeanQueen