Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Tuesday at home

I stayed home from work today with a migraine - ran out of my Rx & had to get it changed anyway as the insurance company wanted me to switch to the generic form of imitrix - I shall try it and see. If it doesn't work, I'll go back to the old one, I know it works.
It has been sunny off and on all day, but I just did not feel like going out and working during the dry times, so it will have to wait for another day.
I did go out & take the temperature of the soil, and although it has not been too warm out in the air for us wimpy humans, the soil is warming slowly. It appears I can germinate the corn and beans & they will do OK for growing - now maturity might be something else if we don't get enough degree days.
I'll put the seed on to germ tonight.
'tP' has bowling tonight and I don't know yet if he'll be home for supper. I have to do the budget work tonight so I don't get behind in my records.
I've been working on the craft room, slowly, but surely, and am getting some reduction in "stuff" done. Sometimes it is difficult to decide whether to keep the stuff or not. I know I don't have time now, but when I retire there WILL be more time for me to enjoy some of the things I can't do now. However, I am making progress.

No comments:

drMolly, the BeanQueen