Saturday, May 29, 2010

I SCORED fibery goodness!!!

On Thursday I got my May Spunky Eclectic Fiber Club: "Field of Screams", 4 oz. of Faulkland Wool: Then today there were 2 boxes for me in the mail - we get ours in a PO box, so often packages have to wait until Saturday as the window is closed by the time we get home.
It was my order from KnitPicks;
I got a Backyard Garden Kit - it is for making floral embellishments
Pattern & Palette yarn
and a Carmen Bananas Kit - she's a sock monkey toy.
Carmen Bananas and "Carmen yarn"
AND there was a box from Deb of At the Kitchen Table Podcast
containing a sock pattern, L-Bee socks by Wendy Johnson & 5 skeins of yarn:
No Cars Go from Pico-Accardi Dyeworks,


Billabong from a Swell Yarn Shop,


Winter Tundra from Brooklyn Handspun,
Reserved Lacewing from flydesigns yarn,
and Sangria from A Swell Yarn Shop.And can you believe it??????????? I actually forgot one other thing I got from KnitPicks, 3 skeins of Shimmer Lace yarn (70% alpaca & 30% silk).

2 comments:

Fru-la-la! said...

drool OMG the gorgeous yarn pron!

drMolly, the BeanQueen said...

isn't it just, LOL, and I even forgot the last one until I checked to see if I had any comments!

drMolly, the BeanQueen