Tuesday, July 10, 2012

So-so busy!

I am "full to the top" of things to be done, things doing, & things done.  But, no blogging, so am putting in a couple of words.  The weather here turned HOT, the berries started coming on, the job began getting really busy, etc., etc. 

I've canned cherries & frozen strawberries, we've eaten lettuce & greens from the garden - oh & strawberry shortcake, too.  We've weeded, watered & mowed.  I've tested, tested, tested at work.  I've spun some for Tour de Fleece - actually have made my goal of at least 15 minutes each day, but for one.  I joined the toy KAL at Stitch Therapy video-cast group in Rav.

We're getting ready to go on vacation & to my folk's 65 wedding celebration next week.  Should be fun.  We're going to Victoria BC first - 21 years after our first attempt that ended in the "accident".

No comments:

drMolly, the BeanQueen