Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Ah, the Palouse!

& now we have over 6" out there.  Plus, I know that here in Colton we most likely have less than lots of other places. 
I shovelled my way out to the chicken pen this morning, fed the girls, collected a couple of eggs and am now back inside having some tea and doing my morning "e-working" (e-mails, Ravelry, blogs, etc.).  I give myself some time - but not too much - to puruse that sort of thing and then it's on to the day's activities.

Tonight is 'tP's Tuesday bowling night so I'll have the evening free, too.  That should let me get quite a bit done.  I'm trying to finish up some things and then get on to more UFO's.

I got a call last night from my mum.  She loved the mitts, said they should keep her hands nice & warm and that the color I had gotten from the Easter egg dye was lovely.  I am so glad she liked them. 

1 comment:

Kathy said...

I love my husband -- but I also love free evenings. So glad your "mum" loved the mitts. I'll bet she loves anything you do for her.

drMolly, the BeanQueen