Monday, July 14, 2014

Monday, Monday

back to the "grind".  Get up early to beat the heat, go out & harvest what is ready to pick; this morning it was more strawberries, more raspberries-both black & red, kale, and herbs-basil & parsley.  Then back inside to process it all.

Later this morning the bug will come while her daddy goes to work.  She does put somewhat of a crimp in my work style, LOL.  But her love is more than enough to make up for it.

I got the sewing machine controller back with the new part installed-this time no problems with breakage.  so now I have to finish straightening the craft room and get back to work on the numerous projects.  

I'm working on some crocheted bears for TheMotherBear Project-they are less hard on my hand, but still have to take lots of breaks.  Hope to get back to knitting soon.

No comments:

drMolly, the BeanQueen