Thursday, September 25, 2014

Oops & Thoughts on Thursday

forgot WiP Wednesday.

The binding is on the quilt!  The crafting room is half empty.  I'm to the armholes in the sweater for msH.  The annoying socks are still on the needles, but S L O W L Y being done.
msH and I planted garlic and she picked berries - right into her mouth of course 


Today the DH was off on his ride with my brothers - "the Wild Hogs" - to tour central parts of Washington state.  They've been planning this for some time and I am hoping they all have a good time.  

I hope to get the craft room finished today.  msH is coming later this morning and will be helping me again, I expect we'll pick more berries and I plan to pot up some parsley plants for myself, the DD and msH's daddy so we'll have fresh parsley over the winter.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Sounds like a comfortably happy time.

drMolly, the BeanQueen