Friday, January 09, 2015

Finish it Friday

I was able to get a couple more blocks done for the Round Robin top yesterday.  I also worked on the FishLipsHeel socks - got the heels done - and what a chore that was.  I had to undo one heel about half way through to correct mistakes, and probably should have undone the other, but it was all the way done.  I figure the next time I'll have it down better and it will go more smoothly.  I don't know yet how they will fit as the socks are not done, so there may or may not be a next time.

Today is supposed to be clear again with no snow or rain.  My #1 sister sent us pictures of the snow they got up north in B.C. - my goodness, 20 inches!!

I got all the paper pieced blocks pieced but for the main seams; which do not take much time.  then I can put on block borders, cut to size and then add the border sashing to the top.  I may make the deadline after all.
                                                                                                    
And I remembered to take some pictures of my knitting WiPs!



Here is the latest bear: #28 Arthur bear 


And I've added progress pictures to my Ravelry Project pages, too.



No comments:

drMolly, the BeanQueen