Wednesday, January 07, 2015

WiP Wednesday

I think I may try to make a spreadsheet to account for my fiber/fabric use this year.  It always impresses my closet geek when some of the podcasters that I listen to talk about their yearly usage totals.  It would fit in with one of my goals to use as much from my stash as is possible.  

I figure I am doing pretty well with it already; all of the fabric that I am using for the Round Robin top is being taken from my stash.  I am using a bit of background and a couple of pieces of the fabric that Alison included for co-ordination sake, but am trying hard not to use up her fabric.

When I am done with the Round Robin top I plan to go back to my UFO top that I was working on before the RR.  All of the fabric for it is already in my stash.  I may have to buy batting as I am not sure if I have a piece that big, but will check for sure before buying AND will use a JoAnn coupon to make sure I don't pay full price for it!!

And, as far as yarn is concerned each of the projects that I am working on now is using yarn that was in my stash - even the summer pullover that I started for msH.  So far, so good!  



No comments:

drMolly, the BeanQueen