Friday, January 30, 2015

Finishing on Friday

There are bulb plants (daffodils, crocus, hyacinth, tulip) coming up in our gardens. The poor things are fooled by the non-cold weather.  It still may hammer us in February, so I'm not sure what shall happen to them.  The blooms may not be all that spectacular due to such a short rest time, too.The world as we know it climatewise is changing too fast for my comfort, I'd have to say.


I even jumped the gun and planted lettuce in my cold frame.  
We shall see what transpires out there.  

We're still getting 3 eggs a day, so the "chickles" figure it's not winter either, I guess.  That'll mean we'll have to have new babies in the spring of 2016.

I got a lot of the sewing room organized yesterday: got all the things that came with the old Necchi machine sorted out. There are lots of attachments that I am not sure about, but no manual, so shall have to look on line.  I do know how old it is; there was a copy of the original purchase receipt in the stuff.  Hope I can find something on the 'net.

No comments:

drMolly, the BeanQueen