Wednesday, January 28, 2015

WiP Wednesday

We're putting doors back on, WHOOPEE
Looking good.

Gave msH the new sweater - here she is:

Working on Round Robin quilt still - hope to get it done today.

Got SFS hat done, just need to launder and send off.

2 bears for The MotherBear project done so far this year.

The WiPs included the FishLipsHeel pair and the knee socks.  I've put any quilting WiPs on hold until the RR is sent off.

So far, so good on progress around here.  I keep trying to do the time management thing.  The house is in better order than has been in past, plan to keep that up.  I've been keeping up with my pantry/freezer logs and my fabric/yarn use logs, too.  I know, I know, it's only still January, but hey! I'm still on it. 


1 comment:

Kathy said...

Good for you -- being on it!

MsH is adorable as always!

drMolly, the BeanQueen