Sunday, January 25, 2015

Summing up on Sunday

smiley face simple green small clip art
We moved our bed & dressers back into our bedroom!!!!! We still have to put on the molding, but hey!! we are no longer sleeping in the living room.

Just mostly cleaning today, a tiny bit done on the RoundRobin - I'm nearly done,  HURRAH!

I need to start purusing the seed catalogues, see what we need to get & get the darn things ordered.  Since it has been so nice I'm going to tempt fate and put some seeds in the cold frame; see if I can get a bit of lettuce to grow.  Who knows, maybe it will work.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

I had the same thought about the seeds. We'll make a check at the homestead soon, and I wondered what might happen if I sprinkled some spinach seeds in the raised bed. Sometimes it works . . .

Glad to hear your house is coming together. I know it's nice.

drMolly, the BeanQueen