Thursday, January 22, 2015

Thoughts on Thursday

Our bedroom looks so good!

We have started moving things back, but can't get too carried away as we still have the molding to replace & the doors, but the end is in sight.

I've nearly finished a crochet bear, #29, no name yet.  I got all the knitting done & ends woven in on msH's sweater.  I need to wash & block & will gift it to her soon.
Both pair of socks are slowly getting done.  I finished up the double-knitting swatch  that was started at my spinning/knitting group.  Like I said, probably won't do any of this, but now I know how it is done.

Right after this post I am going to work more on the RoundRobing quilt.  I have been having a bit of trouble with my eyes, so not sure how well that will go.  The knitting & crochet were simple and the type that can be done in the dark so were not so hard on my eyes, but we shall see with the sewing.

No comments:

drMolly, the BeanQueen