Thursday, March 19, 2015

Thoughts on Thursday

had msH here today - she had fun playing in sandbox & treated us to sand in the garage, on the walkway & on the front porch, too.  I'll have to sift it out to put back into the box as there is some rock & some other trash in there - I've already swept it all up.

We received the onion plants in the post today - there were over 300 plants & I don't remember order THAT many.  I got them all planted, but like the DH says it looks like we will have mostly onions in the garden this year.  If they all grow we should be able to have enough for us & others, too.

I started on another pair of socks for me; pattern is Basket Check Socks from the "Little Box of Socks" and the yarn is from my stash - Cascade Yarns Sassy Stripes.
I finshed off the latest bear for MotherBear by giving her a nice crocheted scarf made from other yarn scraps.  

1 comment:

Kathy said...

One of my favorite memories is playing in the sandbox. I was not to put it in my hair.

drMolly, the BeanQueen