Thursday, August 13, 2015

Thoughts on Thursday

I'm so far behind I feel I will never catch up.  It's still so hot that I find it nearly impossible to do work around the homestead. 
 
And today I had to go to the doctor because I was having some adverse reactions to "bug bites" (I seem to be allergic to every known bug on the planet).  And to top it off because my legs are prone to swelling I have had a reaction that was more severe due to the swelling.  So, now I have to go back to wearing my compression socks and treat the reactions with cortisone cream.  Those "damn socks" are SO HOT in the summer - they really do help with the swelling, but oh the heat.

msH insisted I start more bears today, so I've cast-on another knitted bear.  I'm working on her Playful Stripes Cardi; she was telling me today that it was blue & green and was being made for her.  Of course it's for her, LOL.

No comments:

drMolly, the BeanQueen