Monday, January 25, 2016

Bad blogger :~(

So I've gotten so tied up with my "doings" that I neglected this blog.

Anyway, here's the scoop on "doings" now.

We've had snow, it's melted, it's still cold, but all those seed catalogues are making me yearn for gardening season.
I have ordered my seeds & potato starts, well the ones I could get as some were already out of stock.  No onion plants & no spinach of the variety I wanted available. I'll just have to grow my own onion plants this year.

AHA!  But now I have my grow stand set up and have the perfect place to do this.  It will be my first time of having some of the correct tools to start plants of my own that I don't have to buy first.  Wish me luck.

I'm still working on the blue & red socks for SillyFru's "use your bawls" challenge.  I hope to get them done before the end of the month as a new color combo goes up in February.  I also am ready to add the button bands to the Playful Stripes cardi for msH.  Plus I finished a baby hat and started another bear for TMBP.  I have plans for more baby hats, some soldier beanies & another hat for Jacob, of cours more bears. Then I need to make some more monsters for msH.  She gets out the monster book when she comes to see us and tells me which ones she "needs".  

In the sewing area I finished a pair of pants & a shirt for her, too.  They fit well & this tells me that I can use that size for a while, anyway.  I am going to look for some patterns for myself, too.  I want to make myself some more nightgowns as mine are becoming quite threadbare.  Plus it's time to do some new T-shirts and some new pants for me, too.




No comments:

drMolly, the BeanQueen