Sunday, January 10, 2016

Summing up on Sunday

I'm back to inventorying the craft room.  I let it get away from me & didn't keep track of what I used and/or brought in.  
I plan to "make some fabric" from some of my huge supply of scrap fabric.  I also plan to spin more of my fiber into yarn I will use for projects - I'm trying to avoid buying yarn if at all possible.

I also plan to do my gardening in "my real world", I'm just tired of having things that don't give us anything from all of the hard work.  OK, so I'll have to buy more of our veggies & fruit, but perhaps I shall have a better return for the investment, both financial & sweat equity, in the gardens.
Image result for smiley faces

I shall keep you all informed of my successes 
                                                                                 

No comments:

drMolly, the BeanQueen