Tuesday, February 09, 2016

Terrific Tuesday

Mmmmm, sun is out and it's "a beautiful day in the neighborhood".  

Out feeding chickens this morning I came to the conclusion that I'd better start the pruning right away or it will get away from me.  There is not a lot to do, but some clean up & thinning of non-fruiting branches is in order.

I bit the bullet & ordered a Husqvarna walking foot.  The so called "this will work on Viking machines" foot just does not work.  So, not only do I pay big bucks for the real thing, but wasted my money on the other.  I guess I am just a slow learner.  
I'm quilting the CASA quilt and having a really difficult time with it.  LESSONS, LESSONS, LESSONS !

Yard cleaning still on oudoor list, too, but leaves are nearly all done.  I'm glad the #2 GS did that work for me; just have about "a million" sticks from the neighbor's trees to get up.  UGH!!!!

I plan to try to work in the craft room today, too, but I do have a lot of house things to get taken care of, too.  But I have been, lately, getting together the stuff for my supper plans in the morning.  Then I don't have to think about it until it's time to cook - see smiling face here.


No comments:

drMolly, the BeanQueen