Wednesday, March 02, 2016

March came in LIKE A LION

Yesterday afternoon and evening we had a tremendous wind & rain storm.  While at our Palouse Patchers meeting we thought there was a thunderstorm the wind and the rain on the roof was so loud. The mister said he thought the wind would take our roof off.  There was water pooled across the road as I drove home, plus it was snowing hard sideways as I came down Thorn Creek Rd (an extra cold area on way home from Moscow).

But this morning is sunny and lovely.  Ah, that's spring on the Palouse for you.

I got my quilts registered for the 2016 Palouse Patchers Quilt Show this morning.  I have 4 entries: a wall hanging, a bed quilt, some throw pillows and a pillowcase.  The latter two entries are for the President's Color Challenge and the Janet Freitag Challenge, respectively.

I plan to work on them some more today.  I'm hopiing I can get them done before Quilt Camp so that I can work on other projects while I am there, but there's always that lovely 4 days to get LOTS of quilting done!

No comments:

drMolly, the BeanQueen