Friday, January 20, 2017

Another Friday

  
Well, it is finally starting to melt.  BUT....of course it is forecast to get cold again, so that will mean ice on everything making it so much more dangerous than it already is now.

Enough of bad news already !  On the brighter front I got the last quilt for the nieces & nephews on the table & am about 2/3 done with the pins for the sandwiching.  I got a spurt of feeling better when it started to thaw and am working to keep the streak of good work going.  I didn't get to go to the CASA sew day today as the stupid bug came back AGAIN! & I don't want to give it to anyone.

If I feel better this afternoon I do plan to go to TaiChi as it's the first day for this session.  I do love me some of that discipline.

OK, off to get another day started & "in the books".

Image result for spring clip art

Happy Spring anticipation to you all.



No comments:

drMolly, the BeanQueen