Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Terrific Tuesday

OK, quilt show over.  Quilts sent off & gifted.  Garden bed in process of being dismantled so to move chicken house & pen.  Baby chicks are out growing bathtub already, so BIG tub ordered so they can stay in garage until pen is ready and they are big enough to be introduced to the "old ladies".  House is in process of catch-up cleaning - it really needs it.  I am doing my best to stay current with my TaiChi.  I decided to stop going on Fridays as I was missing so many due to prior obligations.  I plan to practice and then go again for the next set of classes.  
I'm working on UFO's in the quilting & knitting departments, and I guess I could say in the spinning area too since I am using some long stashed wools on both spindles & wheel.  
I seem to be handling the sadness and depression from the bereavement better too, since the winter lack of sunlight is easing.  I definitely am a SAD person I guess.  And I need to keep talking myself into more activity - it helps all the way around !          😊😊😊😊😊😊

No comments:

drMolly, the BeanQueen