Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Well, it's nearly official

my folks homestead has been sold and it will be divided into those 5 acre parcels.  No more family farm, no more lovely woods for animals to find refuge, just people, people, poeple. I will NEVER go back there!!!  I would not be able to stand it. 

The world around me is crumbling even as we speak.  I don't understand why people can let these thing happen.  Where are those idealists of my youth?  Why do people just worship money and power now?

I'm so disappointed in people.  Why do they have to be so selfish?  What will our grand children do with a world that does not have its priorities in the right place.  There is so little that we as people who care can do.  I hope that all of you are doing what you are able.

No comments:

drMolly, the BeanQueen