Thursday, September 21, 2017

more thoughts on Thursday


Image result for autumn clipart

OK!  Tomorrow is the first of autumn and we have now had our long awaited rain - in spades, LOL.  But it is a great blessing and I am so thankful that it finally arrived.

Buttoning up on the homefront is still my main occupation; there are still beets & carrots to harvest and a very few cucumbers are still trying their valiant best.  There are some fall raspberries, too, but one must eat them with a bit of sweetening as they don't get enough warm weather to develop their internal sugars. 

the "chickie-doodles" are in seventh heaven - it's finally time that I let them out of their pen in the daytime and they can eat grass & bugs & scratch to their heart's content.

I'm back to working a bit in the craft room on quilting.  I hope to get really productive soon - but we shall see what shakes out.

No comments:

drMolly, the BeanQueen